compensation: to be determined according to candidate´s experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded who need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We may have a position available for a Japanese teacher in Sheffield.
Some details about the course:
• Our client would like to have General one-to-one Japanese at the teacher´s home or office in Sheffield.
• He would like to have two x 2-hour sessions a week for a total of 50 hours, and he wishes to start as soon as possible.
• Classes should be held on any weekday, anytime between 11AM and 5PM.
deal teacher should:
• Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree
• Have experience as a language teacher, translator or interpreter
• Have a valid working visa
• Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
Location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
Please only apply if you meet the above conditions.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers